The Romper was done as an experiment. The band at the top wont be there next time and so it will be one long piece up past the bust. But without a pattern and apparently forgetting my belly sticks out more than I think, I needed to add some extra fabric so my ladies didn't show.
This next piece I just finished yesterday. I am making a bit of a collection on modern day Disney Princess dresses. This would be inspired by Snow White. Though I have a red belt from torrid I plan on adding to finish the color pallet. But here is the rough pic.
These two skirts were make with very old leftover fabric I bought but just never did anything with from when I worked at a fabric warehouse. What I wouldn't give to work there part time again. The savings on fabric and notions were INSANE!
And last but seriously not least I have this fun skirt I made out of some stretch velvet I bought. I only bought a little bit of it just in case it wasn't what I wanted but it was exactly what I'd hoped and more so I will be buy more of it and in MANY different colors. It's a bit difficult to sew (sliping and sliding all over) but the outcome is so worth it. It's one of my favorite creations recently. Easy but cute!